Thursday, August 27, 2009

"As One"

This has been amazing. So different from anything you can imagine. Everyone keeps asking us how it is to be married, or how's things are going. And its all good but very different in a good way. It's hard to explain. Marriage feels magical. When God says you are joined as one flesh, you are very literally one. And you just don't know until you are experiencing the miracle. I can't wait to see what years of knowing one another will bring. How much more deep and intimate our relationship will become. I knew this man loved me with all his heart, but I am ashamed to say I didn't know his heart was this enormous. I would've never dated him had I not known how precious his heart was and his love for the Lord. Never could I have dreamed it was this intense. I feel so warm and taken care of, peaceful and protected, comforted and whole. Oh my goodness, how can I ever stop praising God for this joyfulness He alone has given to us. It's only because of Jesus' love for us that we are able to love in return. Wow! I am left speechless just looking at my life right now, especially compared to where I've been. Only the true love of our creator could bring such...fullness in my soul. Thank you Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment